Pistol Fundamentals 2
This beginner pistol class builds on the basic lessons from Pistol Fundamentals 1 to give you the knowledge, skills and attitude necessary for owning and using a pistol safely. During this 3 hour class you will learn:
- Pistol Knowledge and how a pistol functions
- Ammunition knowledge
- Safe firearm storage
- How to clean and maintaining your pistol
- How to choosing and purchase a pistol
- How to react to malfunctions
In addition, the price of this class includes a private lesson with one of our instructors (scheduled separately after purchase) to apply the fundamentals at the range. We find that this allows us to provide the individual attention needed so you can proceed at a pace that you are comfortable with.
- You do not have to have a firearm to attend this class. If you do own a firearm, you are welcome to bring it to both the class and private lesson. If you do not own a firearm, we will have firearms for you to use.
- There will not be any shooting during the classroom portion. We feel this makes learning more accessible to people and creates a more inviting place to come with an open mind and questions.
- There is NO ammunition allowed in the classroom. This is a safety precaution to prevent any accidents and we appreciate everyone doing their part to keep everyone safe!
- We will send out an reminder email to everyone registered for the class with the location, additional information, and any updates a few days before the class.
Whether you have been shooting for years or you are new to shooting, this course sets the fundamentals for safe and responsible gun ownership.
This class is taught in Arvada, Colorado and serves the Denver and Northern Colorado area.