Anytime we discuss firearms, safety is the first and most important thing we talk about. Regardless of your personal feelings about guns, the reality of our country is that guns are present in many households, and it benefits people of all ages to learn how to be safe around firearms.
To help us be safer as a community, She Will Defend offers this free, 2 hour long Firearm Safety Seminar with information primarily for adults, but could be applicable to teenagers as well. We do ask that attendees are ages 12 and up. Whether you personally own a firearm, live in a household with a firearm, or want to know how to help your kids be safe in households that do own firearms, this is the right place to start.
The content in this seminar is specifically geared towards adults who are personally around firearms or have kids who might be in households where firearms could be present. We will cover:
- Basic Firearm Handling
- How and when firearms should be secured
- Reporting lost and stolen firearms
- Talking to your friends about firearm safety
- How to talk to your children about firearm safety
- There will be time for any questions you might have around firearm safety.